PDA

View Full Version : Pattern help- round wooden nickel indian head

easybuilt
03-24-2012, 11:40 AM
I can't find a round wooden nickel indian head coin in the ptn's. Does anyone have a pattern to share or purchase. I found the buffalo nickle that ken created but I need one with an Indian. Here is a picture of what I need. Thanks for your help.

fwharris
03-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Perry,

How would the Indian Head Penny work for you?

easybuilt
03-24-2012, 12:15 PM
No but thank you, the sign reads wooden nickel on it. Thanks Floyd. ( Perry??...lol.)

fwharris
03-24-2012, 12:21 PM
No but thank you, the sign reads wooden nickel on it. Thanks Floyd. ( Perry??...lol.)

OOOOOOOOOOppppppppppppppsssssssssssssss my bad!!!

bjbethke
03-24-2012, 01:20 PM
I can't find a round wooden nickel indian head coin in the ptn's. Does anyone have a pattern to share or purchase. I found the buffalo nickle that ken created but I need one with an Indian. Here is a picture of what I need. Thanks for your help.
Will this one work?

mtylerfl
03-24-2012, 01:52 PM

Hi Tom,

I just created a Indian Head/Buffalo Nickel Bank project for Vectric recently. While I cannot offer the Vectric project to CW users, I CAN offer the Indian Head and Buffalo as separate patterns on the CarveBuddy website. I have not converted the Indian Head nor the Buffalo to PTN's yet...swamped here, but will get to it as soon as possible. How quickly do you need it???

easybuilt
03-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Thank you BJB That will work just fine! Also thank you Michael yours is beautiful but I need to carve it Sunday. Also Eddie thanks so much for your email too!!
I'm all set now! You guys are always great!

eelamb
03-24-2012, 08:16 PM
This is what I sent Tom via email.

Not as good as Michaels, yet I am learning. Michael, I like the nickel you made.

James RS
03-25-2012, 07:17 AM
Hi Tom,

I just created a Indian Head/Buffalo Nickel Bank project for Vectric recently. While I cannot offer the Vectric project to CW users, I CAN offer the Indian Head and Buffalo as separate patterns on the CarveBuddy website. I have not converted the Indian Head nor the Buffalo to PTN's yet...swamped here, but will get to it as soon as possible. How quickly do you need it???

Just out of curiosity how did you do that? Is there tutorials on this?

JIm

mtylerfl
03-25-2012, 09:30 PM
Just out of curiosity how did you do that? Is there tutorials on this?

JIm

I modeled everything using the Vectric Aspire software. Very easy/fast to learn for anyone with a good graphics background. However, anyone can learn it in a fairly reasonable period of time - they have excellent video tutorials. Here is a link to their website for more information (and a free trial download if you like).

www.vectric.com (http://www.vectric.com)