PDA

View Full Version : registration online issue.

rickyz
03-18-2012, 06:39 PM
anyone know when the carvewright website registration section will be up and running again? got a new machine and would have liked to unlock it and use it this weekend but haven't been able to get the unlock code... all I get are errors when I click on registration.... hopefully it will be back up soon.... only have a 30 day warranty and i'm losing days because i can't unlock it...

Cabinetdesigner
03-18-2012, 06:46 PM
The warranty doesn't start until you get it registered within reason . Basically do not wait a week or more to register it. If I am wrong I am sure someone will chime in. Meanwhile take the time to read the tips and tricks section and familiarize your self with the software.

chief2007
03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
System may be down due to storms, Texas has had some serve storms push through this weekend. Call them Monday morning - 9:00 CST is when they open. If their system is down, they should not hold it against you as far as your warranty goes.

lynnfrwd
03-18-2012, 07:21 PM
I didn't know it was even down. I will pass it on. Not gonna hold it against you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickyz
03-18-2012, 07:24 PM
ok, makes sense, just seems be affecting the registration part of the site.. everything else seems to be working from what i can tell.....

lynnfrwd
03-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Web is hosted separate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickyz
03-18-2012, 08:02 PM
no problem i'll just call on monday. just hard to wait to play with my new toy... it's sitting there taunting me....lol

rickyz
03-19-2012, 09:35 AM
all good now... woo hoo....

rickyz
03-19-2012, 12:19 PM
i was wondering, i registered second machine. do i get 2 more licenses? I asked this on another thread and I was told that I would get two more licenses but it's not showing up. would I have to make a new account for this?

AskBud
03-19-2012, 12:26 PM
i was wondering, i registered second machine. do i get 2 more licenses? I asked this on another thread and I was told that I would get two more licenses but it's not showing up. would I have to make a new account for this?You need only one accout. With each machine, you may load the bacic software on two computers. The add-ons only apply to two computers (as a rule).
AskBud

rickyz
03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
thanks bud, love your video lessons.... I kinda figured that the add-ons wouldn't apply..was hoping they would but I didn't expect them to... thanks....

AskBud
03-19-2012, 12:42 PM
thanks bud, love your video lessons.... I kinda figured that the add-ons wouldn't apply..was hoping they would but I didn't expect them to... thanks....Just to be sure that you, and others, fully understand.
Each CarveWright machine give you the ability to license the standard software on two computers.
Add-on software may, also, be place on two computers of your choice.

Buying a 2nd Carver give you the ability to license two additional computers.
However, the add-on software still only applies to the 2 computers of your choice.
You may move those choices as needed.

Not many folks have more than two computers that do the meat of their designing or memory card uploading.
AskBud

RMarkey
03-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Our registration server had too much whiskey the night of St. Patrick's day. We found it passed out this morning and woke it up.

jackssib1
09-05-2012, 05:19 PM
unlock code? on a new c verison, how do I get it?

AskBud
09-05-2012, 05:25 PM
unlock code? on a new c verison, how do I get it?

9. Register your Machine and Software. The Machine requires registrationand an unlock code before it can be used. This unlock code is supplied whenthe machine is registered. This code can be retrieved at any time from thecustomer account login by visiting www.carvewright.com/register. In addition,the machine requires the memory card to contain Firmware version 1.170 orlater. The machine screen will not proceed from “CarveWright WoodworkingMachine” unless the memory card is loaded with 1.170 or later.