PDA

View Full Version : How much is it worth

JDPratt
03-13-2012, 08:18 AM
I was notified of a version "B" machine that was purchased, used once, returned, and placed in top stock at a BORG (the blue one) for about 2 years. Machine serial #BF.507.516. I already have three machines (two B and one C) and not sure I need another since I would have to go through the trouble of switching out the chuck. I tend to shy away from doing too many repairs myself, but for the right price it might be worth it. How much would you pay???

AskBud
03-13-2012, 08:27 AM
I was notified of a version "B" machine that was purchased, used once, returned, and placed in top stock at a BORG (the blue one) for about 2 years. Machine serial #BF.507.516. I already have three machines (two B and one C) and not sure I need another since I would have to go through the trouble of switching out the chuck. I tend to shy away from doing too many repairs myself, but for the right price it might be worth it. How much would you pay???Start low, but do not go over $500.00.

JDPratt
03-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks Bud. I know they were thinking arouind $800, but that seemed a little high for a used version B. I know that was not a firm price and they probably just want to get rid of it. I'm not sure I want to pull the trigger on this one, but if anyone else is interested, I can direct you to the store that has it.