PDA

View Full Version : State Patterns

hss1
01-24-2007, 07:45 AM
I have made pattern files for all the states. I hope this is something that someone can use.

If I missed attaching any let me know.

Thanks,

Henry S. Swearingen

Aaron B
01-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks for doing that, are you going to put the file on here or do you want an email to send it to us.

hss1
01-24-2007, 07:57 AM
I had tried to attach the files, but it did not work. I have now zipped them into a single zip file and will try to attach it.

Thanks,

Henry S. Swearingen

Aaron B
01-24-2007, 08:03 AM
That worked, I tried a couple out and they worked. Thanks again for doing that.

BobHill
01-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Very handy, Henry. You did a lot of work on that. Thanks.

Bob

menewfy
01-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Those are terrific I wonder if when you have the time you could please do two of the provinces of canada ONTARIO AND NEWFOUNDLAND just the island not labrador?

thanks in advance
tim

rjp736
01-24-2007, 08:44 AM
How do you change it from "ptn" to "mpc" so they can be used?

pontiak
01-24-2007, 09:03 AM
I can't open this download. Can someone tell me what file I need ? Thanks Mike S.

menewfy
01-24-2007, 09:14 AM
How do you change it from "ptn" to "mpc" so they can be used?

you need to open designer and go to favorites right click on it and select import. then you need to browse to find the file and click ok it will send it to the favorites and you will be able to use it like the items in your libary

good luck
tim

menewfy
01-24-2007, 09:18 AM
I can't open this download. Can someone tell me what file I need ? Thanks Mike S.

you need to download it then you need to open the file so you can extract it. the file is ipped or compacted right now so you need to undo that by extracting it make a file on your desktop and save it to there. once that is done use the message above this one to import it into the favorites or libary.

btw you can make a new folder within the favorites to whcih you can save it to. just right click on the word favorites before doing anything else click on new and name it state logos or something then you can save it into that one so it does not get mixed up with the others. this will make it easier to find considering he was nice enough to do them all up for us.

good luck
tim

pontiak
01-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Got it. Thank you. :D

myrsdave
01-25-2007, 07:01 AM
could someone tell me how to do this on a mac thanks :? :?:

BobHill
01-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Dave,

I don't have a MAC, but I'd imagine you do it the same way. Whatever makes up for a RIGHT CLICK on a PC would give you access to the options (to IMPORT) into Favorites, and when you take a Favorite image it's always a PTN format) into Designer (same way as a PC) you then Save the Designer file and it'll automatically be a MPC file.

Is this what you needed?

Bob

pkunk
01-25-2007, 10:56 AM
On a Mac, it's control click. :D