PDA

View Full Version : Stack images

nuchie
03-06-2012, 01:02 PM
How can I put one pattern on top of another? I have a pattern and want to add another to it.
Thanks,
Leo

AskBud
03-06-2012, 01:06 PM
How can I put one pattern on top of another? I have a pattern and want to add another to it.
Thanks,
LeoGo to this Tip & Tricks link http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/learn/tips.php and review issues #1, 2, and 6 (in that order)
AskBud

nuchie
03-07-2012, 11:11 AM
I made my pattern, looks good. But, when I enlarge it and try to turn it 90*, the patterns inside do not turn. What am I doing wrong?

AskBud
03-07-2012, 11:22 AM
I made my pattern, looks good. But, when I enlarge it and try to turn it 90*, the patterns inside do not turn. What am I doing wrong?At this point, we need to see the MPC. If the patterns are purchased, you might want to respond to my private message rather than attaching to the forum thread. If nothing is purchased, just attach the MPC to the thread.
AskBud

AskBud
03-07-2012, 01:42 PM
OK, Leo's problem is solved!
It took a long phone conversation, where we both looked at the same MPC and worked through each step. Several times, we had to un-do an action and go another route.

In short, we un centered all items as well as removing mirrors. We could then rotate, resize, and place the project as we wished. Once that was done we could attack the once mirrored item (Flag), placing it in one of the proper positions. Since this items placement did not allow for a mirror, we saved our first of two new MPCs.

Now that the first MPC was saved, we could reposition for the 2nd MPC version, and then deal with the flag placement.

It was not rocket science! It just required that we do several things due to our desired result.
AskBud