PDA

View Full Version : The start of this years Craft Show circuit.

TerryT
03-06-2012, 09:10 AM
I didn't realize that craft shows started so early in our area. We did our first one last weekend and have another scheduled for the coming weekend. It was kind of a surprise thing so I didn't have much in the way of "Really Spring" stuff ready. I guess I had better get to work though. I think most of the folks were interested other things to spend money on.

myshop1044
03-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I did my first craft show this pass weekend. I started off a little wet and cold, but it got better.
Jerry B and his wife came for a visit to see how the shows are run, we really enjoyed visting with them
and swapping carving ideas. I believe I have 2 sales a result of the show. Of corse Jerry B was my wing man
helping the fellow to buy a machine, while I was sell my items.
As a result of the show I have orders I have to fill and bring up my inventory before the next one in 3 weeks.

Perry

TerryT
03-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Thats the hard part. Getting the inventory back up so you can fill out your booth before the next one.

chebytrk
03-06-2012, 12:48 PM
It was very much a pleasure meeting you and your wife. My wife and I are still talking about the great time we had visiting. I still say I like that Jalapeno Ice Cream from the Tabasco Factory. ha ha I think you did real well even with the "wet and cold" weather amigo. Ditto on sharing ideas on projects and stuff. We look forward to you guys coming visit us back in Dallas when we get us all set up with a craftshow and later on us all going to the Conference in June. We'll have to get Connie and others so we can all party when we get together. It'll be "Houston..... this is CW BASE..... we have a party going on"... ;)

I did my first craft show this pass weekend. I started off a little wet and cold, but it got better.
Jerry B and his wife came for a visit to see how the shows are run, we really enjoyed visting with them
and swapping carving ideas. I believe I have 2 sales a result of the show. Of corse Jerry B was my wing man
helping the fellow to buy a machine, while I was sell my items.
As a result of the show I have orders I have to fill and bring up my inventory before the next one in 3 weeks.

Perry

lynnfrwd
03-06-2012, 01:56 PM
It was very much a pleasure meeting you and your wife. My wife and I are still talking about the great time we had visiting. I still say I like that Jalapeno Ice Cream from the Tabasco Factory. ha ha I think you did real well even with the "wet and cold" weather amigo. Ditto on sharing ideas on projects and stuff. We look forward to you guys coming visit us back in Dallas when we get us all set up with a craftshow and later on us all going to the Conference in June. We'll have to get Connie and others so we can all party when we get together. It'll be "Houston..... this is CW BASE..... we have a party going on"... ;)

We need a LIKE button on this forum!!!

dltccf
03-06-2012, 04:47 PM
We need a LIKE button on this forum!!!

Look up and to the left. There is one. Maybe not on your phone though.

lynnfrwd
03-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Look up and to the left. There is one. Maybe not on your phone though.

I pushed it after I posted. I wasn't sure what it would do. It just said CarveWright Woodworking (who I was logged in as) likes this.

I wasn't sure if it would post anything to our Facebook page or not. I can't see that it did anything on the FB page.