PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Looking Into Heaven Praying Pattern Needed. Will Pay, if price is right.

rogerpemberton
02-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a Pattern of Jesus Looking into Heaven Praying. I have found one in the Pattern Depot but would like one with the background like the old picture. I am willing to pay for the pattern if the price is reasonable. I have also attached a picture for those that dont know of the picture that I am talking about.

Thank you!

eromran
02-29-2012, 12:44 PM
There is a nice one here about half way down called pray garden http://www.vectorclip3d.com/patternsuperstore/web/?ses=pub_MjAxMC0xMS0wNTEyOjA5OjE5&id=3&cPath=65&page=5

rogerpemberton
02-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks eromran, that is a nice one but I have a friend that has the picture that I have in my first post and he wants it carved out of wood. I bought the pattern from the store with just Jesus and not the background and will see if I can try to import and add him in there if the image comes out good.

eelamb
02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Decided to see about making this one. All images I found looked like it was painted on cloth. Well here is what I came up with. PM me if this is what you are looking for.