PDA

View Full Version : Sorry .. I couldn't help myself ...

Ron Smith
01-23-2007, 08:17 PM
I had to make this today after this weekend. I hope there's an opportunity to make a better one in a couple of weeks ...

dcozort
01-23-2007, 09:09 PM
looks super good ron.... I hope to make cabinet door similar to that with the center carved down with a pattern..... Looks very good... How long did it take the machine to cut it???? Dennis

Ron Smith
01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
How long did it take the machine to cut it???? Dennis

It took about 2 hours to carve.

Jimmygee
02-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Ron,
DA Bears are my team also. After spending the week end in St. Louis with some Colts fans it great to be back. Would you consider posting your pattern of your DA Bears sign?
Thanks
Jimmy Gee

Ron Smith
02-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Ron,
DA Bears are my team also. After spending the week end in St. Louis with some Colts fans it great to be back. Would you consider posting your pattern of your DA Bears sign?
Thanks
Jimmy Gee

Sure ... here ya go. The bears head isn't as good as I'd like because it tears out some around the edges when it's smaller size. If you can get a better resolution image, it would do much better. I had fun with it though. I know what you mean about the Colts fans. Be sure and look at the sign I made for my brother.

Ron

Jimmygee
02-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Ron,
I did look at the sign you made for your brother. Very nice, but I bet it had to hurt!!!
Jimmy Gee

Greybeard
02-17-2007, 04:06 AM
Hi Bears people.
This is off topic, sort of, but visiting my daughter during the week, I saw this on her workbench, and I thought you might like it.
She makes stuff for doll's houses, but her sense of humour is even weirder than mine - yes, really. It's a commission for a collector in the US who 's also a Bear's fan.
Enjoy.
John

Ron Smith
02-17-2007, 06:11 AM
Good one John! Tell your daughter "Well Done".

Greybeard
02-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Forgetful Dad forgot to post the title -"Chicago Blues"
Glad you liked it.
John