PDA

View Full Version : need help on patterns special request

henry1
02-22-2012, 08:38 AM
I have been ask to make saddles does any one have a pattern of these pic or I will pay to get them done, I have been looking around no luck she would like 2" by 2" or maybe bigger 2 sided carve can this be done, asap if anybody can help it would be very appreciated

henry1
02-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I have been ask to make saddles does any one have a pattern of these pic or I will pay to get them done, I have been looking around no luck she would like 2" by 2" or maybe bigger 2 sided carve can this be done, asap if anybody can help it would be very appreciated
here are more pic

Alan Malmstrom
02-22-2012, 09:21 AM
I could do it but there are a lot of variables at play here like does she want it to fit on a horse, at two inches your not going to get all the stitching detail, it would have to be a two sided carve with a concave carve on the back of the board and then the two peices glued together. I know a lady who stitches barbey cloths together. That might actually be a concideration for you.

Alan

bjbethke
02-22-2012, 11:32 AM

Will this work? a two inch carving is very small, you may need to do that as a hand carving. The PTN file may need to be re-worked to make it that small, if you need the MPW file PM me.

The MPC file was over 1MB (will not post).

henry1
02-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Will this work? a two inch carving is very small, you may need to do that as a hand carving. The PTN file may need to be re-worked to make it that small, if you need the MPW file PM me.

The MPC file was over 1MB (will not post).
yes this will work pm sent