PDA

View Full Version : GRAB WHAT YOU CAN www.carvenow.com is closing!!!

www.carvenow.com
02-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Good day everyone! Just want to let you all know that www.carvenow.com website is closing within 15 days (at the end of February).
So grab what you can or want before it is gone for good.
Thank you all so much for your support in the past few years. It has been a great pleasure to serve you all.

Happy Carving!
HT

Digitalwoodshop
02-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Excellent Patterns !!!!

Any chance of moving them to the LHR Depot for the Gift that keeps giving and giving....?

AL

RogerB
02-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Here is a sample of excellent Patterns5131351313

www.carvenow.com
02-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Excellent Patterns !!!!

Any chance of moving them to the LHR Depot for the Gift that keeps giving and giving....?

AL

Thanks AL, I'll think about it. And thank you Roger for posting the heart box project. Nicely done!

HT

Ike
02-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Wow HT just saw the post! Guess I am the only one concern why you are closing? I wish I could buy more, but I am closing my sign business too. Dang you are the first person I look to for patterns! Sorry to see another business going away.

Ike

eelamb
02-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Sorry to see your site closing H.T. you have made some great patterns.

jpaluck
02-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Hope you gonna still respond to your e-mail..where else will I get my ms paint and iron-on questions answered...still owe you an iron on

b.sumner47
02-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Sorry to see you go. You've been a good friend.

Capt Barry

rcdages
02-20-2012, 02:31 PM
So so sorry to see you closing down.

You have always helped me out and the patterns have always been very very good.

Since we only have 15 days left I'll need to get back to your site. It would be great if you could get them on CarveWright Pattern Store.

www.carvenow.com
03-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Good morning to all of the wonderful people of CW forum. Today 03-04-2012 is the official date of carvenow.com closing day. Well, actually it's 03-05-2012 instead.
I can't say Thank you enough for all the email and comments that I have received in the past few weeks.

Again, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all. Your support is truly appreciated.

Have a great day and happy carving!
Hanh To

henry1
03-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Good morning to all of the wonderful people of CW forum. Today 03-04-2012 is the official date of carvenow.com closing day. Well, actually it's 03-05-2012 instead.
I can't say Thank you enough for all the email and comments that I have received in the past few weeks.

Again, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you all. Your support is truly appreciated.

Have a great day and happy carving!
Hanh To
Will you still be around if we need you again, and I do hope you still can help if we still email you
Henry

www.carvenow.com
03-06-2012, 04:46 AM
Yes Henry, I'll be visiting the forum whenever I can and offer my help as much as I could.
Thanks,

JDPratt
03-13-2012, 08:12 AM
I understand the store is closed but will you still be doing special request patterns via email or some other medium?
John

www.carvenow.com
03-26-2012, 01:54 PM
I understand the store is closed but will you still be doing special request patterns via email or some other medium?
John

Yes Sir, If you need anything done just shoot me an email or private message.

joegemrock
03-27-2012, 08:08 AM
I am Joe from www.mydrawingboard.com
This could be a very long message, but I'll cut to the chase: I own the world's largest and oldest archive of CAD art - mostly commemorative designs (grave stones and iconic art forms. But is aimed at glass and stone sandblasters/etchers.) In 2008 I approached CarveWright saying I am looking to team up and handle all their design needs. I was shunned. So I went about my biz. Now, I see there's a entire market for this stuff (until now I only leased designs, that will soon change to also sell/share/swap.) But I do not do 3D and require education (I'm like 85 years old) or have someone(s) step up to a financial opportunity here. Contact me here or at mydrawingboard@yahoo.com