PDA

View Full Version : WANTED-Carvewright Parts

lilskip
02-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Ok right before i left on deployment 6 months ago my crank handle broke off and th plastic base broke that hold the sprokets in place when you crank the handle. well long story short i left itand now i will be back from deployment in a few weeks and i need some parts.

I would like to get a whole parts machine if its a good price otherwise i iust need the crank handle assembly with clutch not sure if the clutch is bad but just in case. also the black plastic base piece. my machine is an A model if there is a difference.

If anyone help me out shoot me an email and lets make a deal. thanks

chevytrucking
02-13-2012, 03:37 PM
There's one on ebay right now, last I looked, the bids were still fairly low.

lilskip
02-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Well I tried to bid on several of them on ebay and it didn't work out. So I am back to searching for parts. I am a few weeks from coming home so if some of you guys got the pieces I need on one of you parts machine and would part with them i would appricate it. just email me or message me with the price.
Thanks

henry1
02-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Well I tried to bid on several of them on ebay and it didn't work out. So I am back to searching for parts. I am a few weeks from coming home so if some of you guys got the pieces I need on one of you parts machine and would part with them i would appricate it. just email me or message me with the price.
Thanks
you have a pm is this what your looking for

lilskip
03-01-2012, 11:16 AM
I need Item 153 off this diagram. LHR want 25 for it plus shipping.

dbfletcher
03-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Is it so bad you can repair with a little epoxy??

lilskip
03-01-2012, 11:45 AM
It broke off at the plastic hindge point and cannot be repaired. I am just amazed that it is $25 and the round ball knob is $10. I just feel its a little overpriced. I figured that someone on here would have one off off a parts machine that they would part with at a little more reasonable price.

cestout
03-02-2012, 04:40 PM
The rolled pin that holds the handel kept sliding to one side and the handle got crooked. I tapped the holes and ran a small machine screw thru to replace the rolled pin. Would that work for you?
Clint

lilskip
03-02-2012, 06:21 PM
I tried something like that when it first broke and it lasted a couple days. them i had to revert to the trusty vise grips. now i need a new crank arm. hopefully someone has an extra one laying around thety will sell cheap. thanks for the response.