PDA

View Full Version : How do I clear my memory card?

KeystoneChuck
02-01-2012, 11:25 AM
How do I clear my memory card. I have projects that I saved on the computer but my card has a bunch of junk projects I would like to get rid of. The screen on the online manual does not match my screen.

AskBud
02-01-2012, 11:47 AM
How do I clear my memory card. I have projects that I saved on the computer but my card has a bunch of junk projects I would like to get rid of. The screen on the online manual does not match my screen.While in Designer, go to FILE > FLASH MANAGER. Now you have choices. You may highlight specific items and then press DELETE, or you may erase the entire memory card by pressing FORMAT.
AskBud

Digitalwoodshop
02-01-2012, 11:50 AM
With the card plugged into the reader and the reader plugged into the computer and designer running.... Select FILE and FLASH MANAGER and select the projects you want to delete and either select delete or hit the delete on the keyboard.

Good Luck,

AL

KeystoneChuck
02-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Worked perfect. I was getting tired of scrolling on machine to get to latest project. I started coming up with creative names to minimize (AAA AAB etc...). Machine would be half as good if it didn't have this forum and guys like you willing to share info and mistakes. Get ready for my next post...Thanks again guys.