PDA

View Full Version : Clock for the Bride

Bigtyme
01-30-2012, 09:38 PM
My LOML has a room decorated with some of her horse stuff. I felt she needed a clock. I modified a wall clock posted on the forum (much appreciated), found a nice horse in the Pattern Depot and the bride gave it the name. She finished it herself and is very happy, which means I am too.... ;)

Kenm810
01-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Nice Project John, the best ones are always the ones we do for Family and Friends

Bigtyme
01-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Thanks, Ken. I agree about doing for family and friends. The CW is relatively new to me. I seem to have been building things for my family and friends for a long time and they are sure happy about the new addition to my shop :)...and so am I.

lawrence
01-30-2012, 10:56 PM
EXCELLENT job-- some folks seem to just "get it" and some don't... you "get it"!

Thanks for sharing,
Lawrence

Bigtyme
01-31-2012, 05:56 AM
Thank you Lawrence. I have been working with wood for over 25 years and have always had fun, but working with my CW sure puts a new smile on my face. A lot of credit goes to this forum. I have learned a ton and always appreciate the willingness to share and help on the part of the members. It is much appreciated, especially from those of us who have only been around a short while.