PDA

View Full Version : Painters Pyramid rack

Dan-Woodman
01-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Just came from the woodworking show in Overland Park,where I bought some of thoughs painters pyramid things.
Looks like they may be kind of hard to store,so I made a little board to store them on so they don't fall off the shelf. After cutting the triangles out, add a 3.5" x 3.5 x 3/4" square piece to each end on the bottom because the point of the pyramid will stick out.
later Daniel

P.S. I don't know who was operating the CW booth , looked to be a man and wife team, no name tags.

lynnfrwd
01-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey Dan. It is Gary rodewald and his wife. You should have stopped by and introduced yourself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan-Woodman
01-28-2012, 06:11 PM
I would have but I still cannot talk after being diagnoised with Thyroid cancer over a year ago. I can only whisper and it's so noisy in thoughs places . I miss not doing my CW show and tell at the Lee's Summit woodworkers guild booth the last couple of years.
later Daniel

Smoken D
01-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Was there yesterday and saw Gary at work. I had a lot of questions for him, but was unable to really talk to him. Spoke more to his wife, "Am I in your way"? Then I ended up answering and talking about the machine to a few people while Gary was talking with others at the puter. Used Gary's cards to write down our website for them to come to the forum and see more of what goes on. That was fun showing and talking about the machine and the progress LHR has done with it. Guess Gary has one that works without a DC. Would not thing of running mine without the "Ringneck"
Sure was disappointed at the show. Been 3 years since I have been to it. Could not believe the number of vendors not there anymore, and interresting the number that came back that were not there the last time I was. Will probably be another 3 years till I return. Left a few bucks there as usuall. Oh well!