PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 2 sided project MPC

ktjwilliams
01-24-2012, 06:38 PM
OK, so I scanned both sides of a guitar neck and made 2 PTN's.. The sizes are good but since this is a 2 sided carve I'm having some trouble matching the 2 halves up and get a correct thickness of the final carve.. The thickness at the squared end should be slightly more then 1 inch or maybe 1 1/4 don't mind little extra sanding... If someone can take a look at this file and offer some advise, it would be greatly appreciated...

AskBud
01-24-2012, 07:14 PM
OK, so I scanned both sides of a guitar neck and made 2 PTN's.. The sizes are good but since this is a 2 sided carve I'm having some trouble matching the 2 halves up and get a correct thickness of the final carve.. The thickness at the squared end should be slightly more then 1 inch or maybe 1 1/4 don't mind little extra sanding... If someone can take a look at this file and offer some advise, it would be greatly appreciated...

50678 I would start by adjusting the depth settings of each pattern.
As I see the MPC, your board is 1.25 and the total depth of both patterns seems to be 1.616. It may be the reason you're also getting a warning message.
AskBud