PDA

View Full Version : Demo expired

flash691
01-02-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm extremely frustrated today! I had a little spare time to work on a project so I open up the design software and what do I see. A FAIL screen telling me that my demo has expired, never mind that I've running in it, registered, on this computer for at least 7 months. So I go through the registration and log on with my account, but FAIL, I've already used all my available registrations. Read through the online instruction to call. I did, and FAIL again. Thanks to a holiday that gives me free time to work on a project, CarveWright is closed.

I find this situation to be unacceptable! Do you really have that many people running around using your software that only works with your carving machine that doesn't actually own one of your carving machines? And if that really is a huge problem, then give us a way to deactivate an old activation online without having to wait for your business hours. I don't know how often this issue arises, but I have too much money invested in this machine and accessories not to be able to use it when I have time to do so!

AskBud
01-02-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm extremely frustrated today! I had a little spare time to work on a project so I open up the design software and what do I see. A FAIL screen telling me that my demo has expired, never mind that I've running in it, registered, on this computer for at least 7 months. So I go through the registration and log on with my account, but FAIL, I've already used all my available registrations. Read through the online instruction to call. I did, and FAIL again. Thanks to a holiday that gives me free time to work on a project, CarveWright is closed.

I find this situation to be unacceptable! Do you really have that many people running around using your software that only works with your carving machine that doesn't actually own one of your carving machines? And if that really is a huge problem, then give us a way to deactivate an old activation online without having to wait for your business hours. I don't know how often this issue arises, but I have too much money invested in this machine and accessories not to be able to use it when I have time to do so!If you registered the unit and any upgrades you and I may be able to shortstop the problem prior to calling LHR on Tuesday.
I'll send you a private message with my current contact number.
AskBud

TerryT
01-03-2012, 10:35 AM
If your computer did a recent auto update it may have change something that is used in the registration process. That happened to me once. LHR can delete that license and allow you to register it again.