PDA

View Full Version : CompUcarve for sale - SOLD

Azbear
01-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Reconditioned Sears Craftsman Compucarve CNC Machine for sale ( used )

Model: CW.01.01
Serial: AJ.500.148
Cut time: 11hours 14minutes
Servoing time: 11hours 56minutes
Total on time: 15hours 24minutes

Comes with:
Instruction video disc (new)
Project designer disc (new)
Card reader (new)
Memory card
1/16” bit with adapter
1/8” cutting bit with adapter
Shipping box (slightly used)

It just came back from Sears repair so it should be good to go. They honored my warranty. Not sure if the Sears warranty is transferrable. It expires in 2013. I have 2 of these machines and only have a need for one. I’m downsizing my cnc activities.

Cash or cashier’s check, or money order only. “As is” condition. No warranty from me, no refund from me. Buyer pays shipping from 85202 or pick it up. I’ll help you load it.
Don’t like the $750.00 price, check out other machine pricing, then make me an offer.

Tags: wood. carving, carve, cnc, machine, design, woodworking, sign, plaque, numbers, portrait, create, sears, craftsman, compucarve, craftsman, machine, tool, bit, adapter, axis, motor, x, y, z, sculpt

Azbear
01-18-2012, 05:12 AM
Reconditioned Sears Craftsman Compucarve CNC Machine for sale ( used )

Model: CW.01.01
Serial: AJ.500.148
Cut time: 11hours 14minutes
Servoing time: 11hours 56minutes
Total on time: 15hours 24minutes

Comes with:
Instruction video disc (new)
Project designer disc (new)
Card reader (new)
Memory card
1/16” bit with adapter
1/8” cutting bit with adapter
Shipping box (slightly used)

It just came back from Sears repair so it should be good to go. They honored my warranty. Not sure if the Sears warranty is transferrable. It expires in 2013. I have 2 of these machines and only have a need for one. I’m downsizing my cnc activities.

Cash or cashier’s check, or money order only. “As is” condition. No warranty from me, no refund from me. Buyer pays shipping from 85202 or pick it up. I’ll help you load it.
Don’t like the $750.00 price, check out other machine pricing, then make me an offer.

Tags: wood. carving, carve, cnc, machine, design, woodworking, sign, plaque, numbers, portrait, create, sears, craftsman, compucarve, craftsman, machine, tool, bit, adapter, axis, motor, x, y, z, sculpt

Can someone please tell me how to tell what version this machine is?

WessWay
01-18-2012, 06:25 AM
AZbear,
I have a question on your sears warranty. I also have a machine that is under warranty with sears and no one seems to know what to do at the local sears service center. I have called the main 1-800 number and they keep telling me to take it to the local service center here in Pittsburgh, PA. Any help would be much appreciated.

Wes

LittleRedWoodshop
01-18-2012, 06:42 AM
With the Sears warranty all you have to do is call them and they will transfer it to the purchaser.

Kenm810
01-18-2012, 06:53 AM
By looking at the first letter of the Serial Number -- "A" being the first Version, "B" the Second , and "C" the Third the most Recent

AskBud
01-18-2012, 07:29 AM
AZbear,
I have a question on your sears warranty. I also have a machine that is under warranty with sears and no one seems to know what to do at the local sears service center. I have called the main 1-800 number and they keep telling me to take it to the local service center here in Pittsburgh, PA. Any help would be much appreciated.

WesIf you are needing to send your CompuCarve in to Sear's repair, take it to your local Sear's Servive Center. Take a copy of the list on the link below, so they can determine where yhey are authorized to send your machine. Their locations are now Region Sensitive!
AskBud
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?19043-Compucarve-return-to-sears-repair-center&p=162697#post162697

dandjwoodenboards
01-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Have you sold your machine yet? I am very interested. Did we confirm that this was one of the first generation machines?

Dave

Azbear
01-30-2012, 07:28 PM
I only now received a notice of a response to this post. Sorry. Really busy and don't get back here much these days.

Just sold. It is an "A" series.

Azbear
01-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Sold, sold, sold.