PDA

View Full Version : looking for a pacifier and a baby bottle

skeeterman
01-01-2012, 07:26 PM
looking to make a plaque for friend who just had baby, needing a couple of ptns (Pacifier),( baby bottle), (baby shoes),( baby feet). wanting good 3-d ptns will pay, looked in pattern depot and could not find what i was looking for,
thanks steve

MORMONFLY
01-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Baby feet in pattern sharing depot #256. Seen a pacifier in there too. Should be able to search for them. I've slowly been looking for some patterns to start with. I'm past 300 pages so far and still looking.

richard

AskBud
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM
looking to make a plaque for friend who just had baby, needing a couple of ptns (Pacifier),( baby bottle), (baby shoes),( baby feet). wanting good 3-d ptns will pay, looked in pattern depot and could not find what i was looking for,
thanks steveYou may have seen this, but just to be sure I'll add the link to page #4 of the pattern depot search for "baby". The plaque, or frame has two of the items.
AskBud
http://store.carvewright.com/search.php?mode=search&page=4

skeeterman
01-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Bud i purchased the baby pic frame about 2 hrs ago . it shows in red when i try to upload, may have to wait afew days before i can carve it, Richard i will look in the ptn depot for the ptns you mentioned, I am looking for Bottle , pacifier and baby booties as well as feet
thanks

Ike
01-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Steve not really 3D, but you are welcomed to use them.

Rick

Sorry I didn't see you bought a pattern, still if you want any of the ptn's go for it!

AskBud
01-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I just added shoes and a bottle to my addition to the Depot. They will appear in the next Pattern depot update this coming week. Try each one before you actually decide to buy. I see that Ike just posted a bottle.
AskBud

eelamb
01-02-2012, 11:13 AM
I have a baby bottle on my site, and have the other items in 3d on there if you want.

eelamb
01-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Just added the baby shoes to my site. You can add the baby's name to the bottom of one shoe. I used center line, and conforming, but you can use raster text.

eelamb
01-02-2012, 03:00 PM
I went ahead and made the baby feet and pacifier, again they are on my site.