PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year

rcdages
12-30-2011, 11:06 AM
To all my fellow carvers.

I want to take this time and wish all of you and LHR a very Happy New Year.

Looking to the new year and the Conference this year to see those of you from last year and to meet more new CW people.

Happy New Year to you all.

Robert

Ducky63
12-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Happy New Year to you also Robert & LHR & All other Carvers out there!!!! Oh yes Happy New Year to You also Connie You do a Fantastic Job helping us out when we call LHR!!! Looking forward to the new year.

Ike
12-30-2011, 12:11 PM
Happy New Year to you too, Robert and Ducky! Too bad I won't be able to go to the conference too far for me. Maybe one day it will be in California or Reno?

Capt Bruce
12-30-2011, 12:14 PM
My best wishes to All on the Forum for a Happy, safe, healthy, and success filled New Year. Keep carving because the lumber mills need us with hardly any houses being built. Sawdust is the objective . . . .

gregsolano
12-30-2011, 12:26 PM
A very happy new year to everyone on the forum. May this be a fun profitable year for you and your carvewright!

atauer
12-30-2011, 01:04 PM
A very happy new year to everyone on the forum. May this be a fun profitable year for you and your carvewright!

Holy smokes!!!!

Greg is alive!!!!

Good to see you posting again. Happy New Years to you guys (and gals) as well.

SharonB
12-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Best wishes for the New Year.... may PROSPERITY, health and happiness fill each and every home. Another raspberry champagne cake has just come out of the oven and will be ready for New Years Eve. Wishing everyone could stop and share a slice with us.

rcdages
12-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Happy New Year Sharon B.

I'll be looking for a slice of the Raspberry Champagne Cake, well on second thought, I look for the whole cake.

I know the answer is wish a lot. HA! HA!

My very best to you.

Robert

lynnfrwd
12-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Well, it is the last work day of 2011 and it has been some year at LHR.

Can't wait to see what is in store for 2012. I look forward to our SECOND Annual Conference.

Hope you all have a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Happy Carving in 2012!!!!