PDA

View Full Version : 8 ball & 9 ball patterns

sleepurrz
12-18-2011, 05:16 PM
HEELP! I need an 8 ball & 9 ball pattern for a Christmas present! I lost everything when my laptop crashed. I'm happy to pay for the files, but the patterns on CW's website indicate a 1-2 day processing time. NO TIME FOR THAT! :o) If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm sure the recipient of the gift will put in a kind word to Santa. In the meantime, I will be scouring the web for suitable clip art. I KNEW I should have started this project earlier! THANKS! :o)

AskBud
12-18-2011, 05:37 PM
HEELP! I need an 8 ball & 9 ball pattern for a Christmas present! I lost everything when my laptop crashed. I'm happy to pay for the files, but the patterns on CW's website indicate a 1-2 day processing time. NO TIME FOR THAT! :o) If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm sure the recipient of the gift will put in a kind word to Santa. In the meantime, I will be scouring the web for suitable clip art. I KNEW I should have started this project earlier! THANKS! :o)It may be that all you need to do, is "TRY" the pattern. If you had to recover your CW-Designer software, the license may be OK (without a call to LHR), and all you need to do is download the pattern files again. You only need to buy them one time.
AskBud

CarverJerry
12-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Not sure you can use this but it's the only "Pool" item I have.....

bjbethke
12-18-2011, 06:58 PM
HEELP! I need an 8 ball & 9 ball pattern for a Christmas present! I lost everything when my laptop crashed. I'm happy to pay for the files, but the patterns on CW's website indicate a 1-2 day processing time. NO TIME FOR THAT! :o) If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'm sure the recipient of the gift will put in a kind word to Santa. In the meantime, I will be scouring the web for suitable clip art. I KNEW I should have started this project earlier! THANKS! :o)

Will this help? The MPC was too large,(2.4MB) I'll redo them smaller