PDA

View Full Version : How can i make a mpc file a pnt file ?

poof142
12-18-2011, 11:11 AM
How do I go about making a mpc file into a pnt file . I ask because some of the patterns that i have got that are mpc flies dont seem to let me do things that i want to them . I guess what the better ? would be some of the patterns I have look like they need to be cut outs but I dont know how to set them up to be cut out , all it shows me is the pattern.

AskBud
12-18-2011, 11:47 AM
How do I go about making a mpc file into a pnt file . I ask because some of the patterns that i have got that are mpc flies dont seem to let me do things that i want to them . I guess what the better ? would be some of the patterns I have look like they need to be cut outs but I dont know how to set them up to be cut out , all it shows me is the pattern.Not every MPC can be converted into a new pattern!
First, let me suggest that you go to my "Download" link, below and check out the sub-links. The page will give you access to my AVI lessons, at the top; and tutorials, Tips & Tricks, as well as links to other sources of input at the bottom.

I'm on the road at present, however, I'll send you a private message later this evening.
AskBud

poof142
12-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Thanks very much it was very helpful .

cestout
12-19-2011, 03:56 PM
You can also use "Extract Pattern".
Clint