PDA

View Full Version : Here is something I just whipped up this morning

TerryT
12-17-2011, 08:13 PM
A cribbage table. The board is 12 x 24, the table is 23 inches tall. It fits nicely between two chairs. I'm thinking about putting the project in the Carvewright Projects shop. We'll see how it goes.

Kenm810
12-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Nice one Terry, Great Idea --- I like it!

LittleRedWoodshop
12-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Nice Table ...

Digitalwoodshop
12-17-2011, 10:22 PM
That is a Great Idea.... See..... With the CW... It's almost like we can "Print Money".... Being able to think of a project and then make it....

AL

TerryT
12-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Nice one Terry, Great Idea --- I like it!
Thanks Guys,
It's kinda nice when you can just let your imagination run. Maybe it'll work out, maybe not. But it was fun anyway! And, I have six kids and 18 grand kids that I can give stuff to!!

SharonB
12-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Terry... you come up with the neatest ideas for projects. Your crib-table is definitely a must for hardcore cribbage players. Does it have a drawer underneath for pegs/cards and maybe a ceramic skunk?

TerryT
12-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Terry... you come up with the neatest ideas for projects. Your crib-table is definitely a must for hardcore cribbage players. Does it have a drawer underneath for pegs/cards and maybe a ceramic skunk?

LOL.. ceramic skunk!
We'll see what happens with this one but those are "fur shur" on the next version!
Thanks

lynnfrwd
12-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Mighty impressive Terry. All I've managed to whip up this morning is a pot of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenm810
12-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Connie,

I'm a Time Zone or two ahead of you so I have a few hours on you,
Green Beans in the Steamer, Taters are in the Pot, Gravy is nearly ready,
and 2lb. Meat Loaf is in the Oven, plus making up some Salad -- all to be ready for me,
Scott, and Barb, when she gets home from shopping for a few last Christmas Gifts. :razz:

lynnfrwd
12-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Sounds yummy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chebytrk
12-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Ken,

" a few LAST Christmas gifts"?

I haven't started yet. I've still got next week.... Lots of time! :D

Connie,

and 2lb. Meat Loaf is in the Oven, plus making up some Salad -- all to be ready for me,
Scott, and Barb, when she gets home from shopping for a few last Christmas Gifts. :razz:

henry1
12-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Connie,

Sounds good ken Merry Christmas,, and thx for all the help this year ,,till next year