PDA

View Full Version : Lost projects

Chipper
01-21-2007, 01:09 AM
I downloaded the temp software and put a few simple projects together just so I could see what I made up looks like on wood. I opened a couple of them and made changes and then saved them again. Tonight I was doing more work and was going to make a change and all the projects are gone. Does the temp software delete these projects after a certain period of time?

swhitney
01-21-2007, 01:12 AM
I downloaded the temp software and put a few simple projects together just so I could see what I made up looks like on wood. I opened a couple of them and made changes and then saved them again. Tonight I was doing more work and was going to make a change and all the projects are gone. Does the temp software delete these projects after a certain period of time?

Not that I am aware of... I have done a few projects with the software, and have not run into this problem. Did you get a message "gui.exe has caused a problem blah blah blah...." ??? curious as I had a problem with the gui.exe a few times.

newcarver
01-21-2007, 08:29 AM
I have also used the trial and save a few projects, Installed the software that came with the machine. It did not delete them. Try saving the somewhere other than in the carvewright folder(my pictures etc).