PDA

View Full Version : CarveWright Carving machine for sale

sgt_eldridge
12-11-2011, 10:21 AM
My machine was purchased new in 2008 and used for personal work. It runs great and has been well taken care of. It is a version B but has all the new upgrades to include the Carve Tight spindle system and heavy duty rubber tracking belts.
Included in the sale is:
*Memory card and reader/writer-software
*2- 1/16" carving bits
*1- 1/8" cutting bit
*A set of the routing bits (these are for the old spindle system but can be used on the new system, they just need the collets removed, i have done some of them)
*all tools and hardware
*I will also include the Centerline Text software and the Pattern editing software this is a $300 bonus (they are registered to me and normally are not transferable, but I will get around this and simply give you my account information. I will change the address and email to the buyers specifications)
This item is also up for auction on E bay simply search for carvewright and you will find it, there are more pics there.

Price is listed locally on CL for $1000 but anyone who buys it here i will sell it for $825 shipped.

MilesR1
01-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi,

Do you still have this machine for sale. Where are you located. How many hours are on the machine. Does it come with programs or any of the following; carving bit, cutting bit, memory card with programmer, vacuum bag adapter, software and instructional DVD. Is there a Scanning Probe.

You can respond to;

mtfairbarn@hotmail.com

Thank you, Miles

bjmwoodworker
03-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Is it still for sale?

fenton
05-26-2012, 09:52 AM
do you tal haiit