PDA

View Full Version : www.soigeneris.com

Jeff_Birt
12-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi folks,

I make the 'Carving In the Dark' backlit LCD kit and also have bits for the CarveWright machines and other accessories. You can find the CarveWright section at:

http://www.soigeneris.com/CarveWright_Accesories-list.aspx

We have a special going now on carving bits.

liquidguitars
12-10-2011, 01:45 PM
'Carving In the Dark' backlit LCD kit

This is one cool aftermarket LCD for the Carvewright I have one " over two years now" and dig it...

LittleRedWoodshop
12-10-2011, 03:55 PM
I love it too ... I think I'm going to have to have another one.

eromran
12-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Jeff, Do you have any 3/16 carving bits 1/4 shaft (WITHOUT THE PRESS ON SLEAVE) or have you or anyone tried the 1/4 ballnose in the carvewright (for carving) Its going in the rock. Also is the coating a lot better? Thanks

Jeff_Birt
12-10-2011, 10:18 PM
No 3/16" bits. The problem with using the 1/4" bit on a CW is that you can't tell Designer what bit size you are using. If you set it for a 3/16" bit using a 1/4" bit will carve out more material than your after. On wood the ZrN coating makes a new bit perform like one with a few hours on it but it will stay at that level of sharpness 2-3 times as long. Depending on the material you cutting it will make more or less of a difference.

The funny thing about the Backlit LCDs is that they are one of those things that you don't realize how much you'll like it until you try it. I sure would not want to use my machine without it now :)

spalted
03-02-2013, 07:25 AM
I haven't been active here for a long time, but I wanted to do some carving again. So I ordered a new bit from Soigeneris.com the other day.

I have to say Jeff you have unreasonably fast service and shipping. It was faster than anyone should expect...lol

Thanks for great price and amazing service!

eelamb
03-02-2013, 08:12 AM
Welcome back Spalted.

easybuilt
03-03-2013, 01:24 AM
Welcome back to carving Spalted! Yes he sells long lasting bits and they arrive on the west coast in record time!