PDA

View Full Version : my wife is going to be [upset]

dltccf
12-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Yesterday my wife ordered my Christmas present from CW. And just now I get the 50% off deal from WWGOA. She is not going to be happy.

chief2007
12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
LOL, isn;t that the way it always works.....

Maybe if she calls CW and gives them the info you can use your 50% off deal.

Otherwise cancel and reorder it they haven't shipped the order

lynnfrwd
12-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Yesterday my wife ordered my Christmas present from CW. And just now I get the 50% off deal from WWGOA. She is not going to be happy.

I was just as surprised to see this in my inbox this morning as you were. I immediately thought of your wife!

It is not for 50% off. It is a $20 coupon that gets you $20 more free. I have already contacted Accounting and they are capturing for $20 less than what your wife paid. So, we are honoring it to you.

Anyone else wishing to do this deal will need to purchase the $20 coupon from the WWGOA site to get an additional $20 of free merchandise.

Digitalwoodshop
12-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Isn't She a Nice Lady..... We need the Clapping Hands little yellow Smiley :mrgreen: thing a majigs....

Good Job !!!!!

Thanks !!!!!

AL

Ike
12-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Pardon me for being naive, but what was ordered for 50% off?

Ike

lynnfrwd
12-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Nothing. It was basically buy $20 gift certificate get $20 more free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dltccf
12-08-2011, 10:05 AM
I was just as surprised to see this in my inbox this morning as you were. I immediately thought of your wife!

It is not for 50% off. It is a $20 coupon that gets you $20 more free. I have already contacted Accounting and they are capturing for $20 less than what your wife paid. So, we are honoring it to you.

Anyone else wishing to do this deal will need to purchase the $20 coupon from the WWGOA site to get an additional $20 of free merchandise.

Thank you, Connie. She was not pleased when I thanked her after seeing the order confirmation in my email because she had called to make sure it was a surprise for Christmas and I got an email anyway. Then I heard "Did you know that machine you just got is already $500 cheaper" Sometimes you just can't win.

lynnfrwd
12-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Thank you, Connie. She was not pleased when I thanked her after seeing the order confirmation in my email because she had called to make sure it was a surprise for Christmas and I got an email anyway. Then I heard "Did you know that machine you just got is already $500 cheaper" Sometimes you just can't win.

I asked her if she wanted me to change the email and she said it didn't matter because you already knew and had discussed it!

You're right....sometimes you just can't win!

dltccf
12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
I asked her if she wanted me to change the email and she said it didn't matter because you already knew and had discussed it!

You're right....sometimes you just can't win!

It may be the first time you got in trouble for doing exactly what that woman said instead of what she meant but is certainly isn't mine. :-)

lynnfrwd
12-08-2011, 10:55 AM
It may be the first time you got in trouble for doing exactly what that woman said instead of what she meant but is certainly isn't mine. :-)

Well at least that makes me feel a little better. I never want to spoil a Christmas surprise, so I try to ask.

jaustin
12-08-2011, 11:03 AM
To bad I couldn't buy $500 worth and get a free $500.

i wold be getting a 2nd machine today.

lynnfrwd
12-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Me too!!

Limit one. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk