PDA

View Full Version : cadum2 needs help on inset and outset

cadum2
12-06-2011, 10:48 AM
:( In cutting 2d I notice that sometimes when I highlight a contour that I have constructed I am unable to enter a value into the inset option box + or -. On some of the other options I created it works just fine.
What is wrong with the contours that I can't enter the values. Also on doing a carve region can I chose carve region and just give a .375 tool dia. or is just limited to a .187 tool. Any help will be of value

AskBud
12-06-2011, 02:57 PM
:( In cutting 2d I notice that sometimes when I highlight a contour that I have constructed I am unable to enter a value into the inset option box + or -. On some of the other options I created it works just fine.
What is wrong with the contours that I can't enter the values. Also on doing a carve region can I chose carve region and just give a .375 tool dia. or is just limited to a .187 tool. Any help will be of valueFirst, in order to assist with your contour question, we need to see the MPC.

Second, In order to assign the 3/16 raster bit to complete the areve areas and patterns in your MPC, you need to make the selection in your Board Settings.
AskBud49597

cadum2
12-07-2011, 02:00 PM
cadum2 here, I found the problem; the countour was not complete and was open at one end, the two ends were not united so it was not one contunius line like a circle that was not closed at one point.
Thanks for the help!