PDA

View Full Version : The Tar'n Carving

rcdages
12-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Hello All,

Just got this mailed out to my niece in CO. for her Agility dog club Christmas party, this is going to the owner of Tar'n.
Size 8x10x.75

Kenm810
12-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi Robert,

Nice Project, I'm sure your niece and the other club members will enjoy seeing your carving.

rickyz
12-04-2011, 10:23 AM
very nice. was this from a picture? I would love to know the process you had to go through to get that pattern. great job!!!!!!!

Ike
12-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Great job Robert! Did you make the pattern? I am sure your niece will love it! Hey call me someday!

Ike

rcdages
12-04-2011, 02:08 PM
The ptn came from a photo.
I had John from Carvemore do it for me.

I would love to make PTN's. As it is now I do not have the time.

John did a really good job for me on making the ptn.

easybuilt
12-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Nice job Robert! I am sure they will love it. John is always so helpful and does a fantastic job!!

TerryT
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Nice project Robert.

SharonB
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Robert... your project came out great. You mentioned you don't have time to make patterns and I was thinking I don't no of anyone, that uses their machine on a regular basis, has very much free time. And you certainly don't have time to be bored.... especially this time of year.

rcdages
12-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Thank you all for the kind words about my project.

rcdages
12-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Hello All,

I posted the Tar'n carving back a number of days ago.

Under the direction of Connie I am posting the e-mail my niece (Kathi) sent me yeasterday after receiving the Tar'n carving.

Note: I am not at all braging about this I am just sharing.

oh my God
Inboxx
Himeldad@aol.com (Himeldad@aol.com)
3:02 PM (16 hours ago)
to me

Tar'n just arrived. . .as we were leaving for the PO. Robert, it is unbelievable. I can't wait for Shar to see it on Saturday. I am going to print out a small picture of the actual picture so people can see how you did it. That is also what I want to do your web site. . .show picture to carving sort of thing. I know we have a little work to do on your site. . .been so busy with all the Christmas stuff. . .should get back on your site soon.

Thank you soooooooooo much.

Love,

Kathi

Thank you all, I was very surprised with what my niece had to say.