PDA

View Full Version : Got my order from carvewirght in 4 days.....

jaustin
12-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Placed an order from carvewright for 3 new bits and got it today, I was glad to see it was going to be delivered today and Had a few things I wanted to work on this weekend.Thanks for the fast delivery.

But I do have a problem. The package was empty, the backside was tape shut from a rip in the envelope.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l89/gunracksonline/img001.jpg

So my weekend is shot now.

I know most likely it was ripped while in UPS possession,
I will call Carvewright tomorrow and I will also call UPS.

easybuilt
12-02-2011, 12:51 AM
That is really too bad jaustin. :( I can't beleive people would take better of things they handle everyday, hopefully CW will ship out your bits ASAP, but it sucks when your ready to carve.

lawrence
12-02-2011, 07:05 AM
the good news is that there is a tracking number that shows your package location at every step....

honestly though, I'm really sorry for your situation and am not making light of its seriousness. I wish I were closer and could run you over a bit. Hopefully LHR will overnight you one so you can get it tomorrow (that is what Lee Valley did once when a similar situation happened with supplies I ordered and needed. It really helped seal the deal for me and I'll support that company for the rest of my life) If the bit is one that you can get from amazon and you are a prime member, you can get the bit overnight for $3

Lawrence

jaustin
12-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Got my replacement parts and thanks to the people who help me get the replacements.

Ups called Monday and did a package inspection over the phone, so hopefully you will get you reimbursement soon.

Thanks again.