PDA

View Full Version : Passion

dbfletcher
12-01-2011, 06:49 PM
I know I am probably alone in this opinion, but what is so wrong with a passionate discussion at times? Both MT & LG have made valid points. Why does LHR & the mods gets so excited at times when there is a discussion such as this? I dont find either of their opinions negative in the least. I have learned vast amounts from both of them (and many others as well) over the years. I think we all should be mature enough to handle a little bit of criticism with out getting all whinny or be threatened with "closing the thread". I have read and re-read the "forum code of conduct" countless times at this point, and I find it hard to imagine that any statement in that thread comes even close to violating anything written in the code. It is just a spirited debate between two of those most respected members on the forum.

I fail to see this as counterproductive. I'm think if you do, perhaps you should re-read the thread for the content and not focus on the emotions quite so much. There is a ton of great info to be found for sure.

And yes, I'm fully aware that this thread has about .0001% chance of seeing tomorrow. But at least I feel better writing it.

lynnfrwd
12-01-2011, 07:51 PM
I find nothing offensive with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynnfrwd
12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
I was asked by two different forum members to close it. One deleted the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easybuilt
12-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Thank you Connie for supporting different opinions!

ktjwilliams
12-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Dido,, A little passion is good and shows that folks really enjoy the things they are doin !!!
:eek:

northey87
12-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Agreed!....

Dan-Woodman
12-03-2011, 04:35 PM
I think too, you have to cosider that we are dealing with people from all over the country here. We all may be saying and thinking the same words , but just as different parts of the country have different accents they also express the same opions with different words.
And then you have people like me who are word challenged.
later Daniel