PDA

View Full Version : For my baby brother....

TerryT
12-01-2011, 05:47 PM
He is a battalion chief.

The back side picture shows the wall hanger and sliding peg storage compartment we put on all our boards now. Wood is cherry and the maltese cross pattern is from Vectorclip3d. I tried their 6 for $65 deal. The patterns were cheaper than I could make them for, if you consider my time and the holiday crunch we are in. Business is pretty good right now. Gotta make sawdust while the sun is shining. LOL

gregsolano
12-01-2011, 06:07 PM
That is another nice one. Are you using a Router Table or hand held router for the storage compartment?

easybuilt
12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Your boards are beautiful Terry! Thanks for the information on Vectorclip3d. Just think on Christmas day you get to rest. YEA!

TerryT
12-01-2011, 06:45 PM
That is another nice one. Are you using a Router Table or hand held router for the storage compartment?

The CW cuts out the compartment. Then I use a dremel to cut the slots and cut the sliding piece on the table saw.

henry1
12-01-2011, 07:34 PM
He is a battalion commander at Station#1

The back side picture shows the wall hanger and sliding peg storage compartment we put on all our boards now. Wood is cherry and the maltese cross pattern is from Vectorclip3d. I tried their 6 for $65 deal. The patterns were cheaper than I could make them for, if you consider my time and the holiday crunch we are in. Business is pretty good right now. Gotta make sawdust while the sun is shining. LOL
Is it possible to buy this progect would love to try it