PDA

View Full Version : help with marine patch

gregsolano
12-01-2011, 12:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone had this patch or could turn it into a pattern. I found a few marine patterns but they were not the same. My friend wants this particular one on a clock. I even looked at patterns to purchase but like on pattern super store the patch says Dept of Navy on top and US Marines on the bottom. Appreciate any help.

Sallen1215
12-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Greg, That patch should not be too difficult, it s very similar to the one on the Pattern Super Store. I believe Jason Allen "little red woodshop" made the ones on the site and im sure he can alter his marine patch to suit your needs. Just send an email to the Pattern super store and i know they will be happy to help since that s the goal of the entire coalition of artists there including myself.

Stephen Allen
Patterns By Stephen

bjbethke
12-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone had this patch or could turn it into a pattern. I found a few marine patterns but they were not the same. My friend wants this particular one on a clock. I even looked at patterns to purchase but like on pattern super store the patch says Dept of Navy on top and US Marines on the bottom. Appreciate any help.

Will this work for you?

gregsolano
12-01-2011, 05:07 PM
wow, exceeded all expectations. Thank you BJB. Sending you a PM.

Gary Koval
12-02-2011, 06:38 AM
BJB's patterns are great, got a lot of compliments on the four branch signs....
Gary

gregsolano
12-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Nice painting and great projects gary.