PDA

View Full Version : pattern help please

woodchip
11-23-2011, 10:27 AM
I know this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it. Why do I get a few holes in my ptns when I make them? They show up anywhere and look like a dot or a spot that the bit would have to make.
Thanks for any advise
Don

Ike
11-23-2011, 10:36 AM
I know this has been answered before but I can't seem to find it. Why do I get a few holes in my ptns when I make them? They show up anywhere and look like a dot or a spot that the bit would have to make.
Thanks for any advise
Don

If you are using the pattern editor or Corel you sometimes get those dots. What I do is enlarge the pattern and look for those dots and erase them. Again if you are using pattern editor load the pattern and enlarge it and find the dots and erase them. Keep in mind where they are before loading the pattern! I always forget too fast, so I guess I said that for me!

Ike

woodchip
11-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks Ike, I made a uaw logo for a friend whos retireing and one of the little guys looked like he got shot.
Don

Ike
11-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Thanks Ike, I made a uaw logo for a friend whos retireing and one of the little guys looked like he got shot.
Don

Your welcome! I know it is annoying when it happens! I forget what it is called noise or something? Still a pain, but easy to fix! Hope you find them all! If you need help you can e-mail it to me and I will look at it. Let me know and I will PM my e-mail address.

Ike

DickB
11-23-2011, 11:12 AM
The pattern editor noise filter can effectively find and eliminate those for you.

bergerud
11-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Sometimes you can get rid of the holes by choosing Bit Optimization:Best.