PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question and help Please!!!!!

Frebird798
01-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Ok guys, I'm going to kinda tug at your heart strings and from what I have seen on here, I know you guys will help. I have a project in mind and a general idea how to do it.

I don't even have a machine yet, mama says I have to work some OT to get it. I have been playing with the software and can't wait to get my machine (mid march I hope) anyways I am a police officer in FL and we had an officer get killed about 16 months ago. He and his K-9 partner were killed in a crash. I want to make a sign for the K-9 training grounds.

I have attached the photos I am working from. I can not get a better picture of him, it's all we have. I was thinking of making the sign about 48" long and 36-48" tall. I know I will have to cut different boards and glue up. (not the best first project, I know).

My idea is to use the picture of him and the dog as kinda the back ground and place the dog paw and patch on it, top corners maybe. Then add the text "Roy Nelson K-9 Training Grounds" "New Smyrna Beach Police".

Any help Guys!!!!!! I have full size files I can e-mail Thanks in advance.......

BobHill
01-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Please contact me via email. I live the the Tampa Bay area and will be more than happy to see what I can do for you.

Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

bobhill@ij.net

Digitalwoodshop
01-20-2007, 09:19 PM
You have got mail.... PM

Digitalwoodshop@aol.com

AL

Frebird798
01-21-2007, 01:00 PM
another pic