PDA

View Full Version : It's a real shame

Pepaw
01-20-2007, 08:56 AM
This forum is so great, Lot's of good information in every area and the gallery is wonderful. It's a real shame that some people try and use the forum to peddle trash through posts and by websites posted. Maybe these few people dont have the talent or skill to use the CW or know the real satisfaction of building something with your hands.

pkunk
01-20-2007, 09:07 AM
As soon as I log on I delete them, too.

Julie Coffey
01-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Thank you pkunk for that- I logged on this morning my 8yr old reading over my shoulder. She saw the header- HOT FEMALE and said - geee mommy some lady must be mad.

Oh to be that innocent again.

Julie

pkunk
01-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Julie (and others) please don't open any posts that are not Carvewright. Myself or 1 of the other Mods will delete them ASAP. There have been pictures in some that an 8 YO shouldn't see. :(

Marzluf
01-20-2007, 07:22 PM
There's been a few pic *I* shouldn't have seen....... And I'm 34. :lol:

Thanks for deleting them so fast.... I'm surprised there's no way to keep solicitation posts like that from getting here in the first place..

Julie Coffey
01-20-2007, 11:55 PM
Julie (and others) please don't open any posts that are not Carvewright. :(

Thanks for the heads up pkunk, I had a feeling after seeing some of the other sneak on posts here I just thought it sad and yes funny thats what my daughter 'thought'.

And as a parent I'd like to thank you and the other moderators for your speed in pulling these as quickly as they come up. Its appreciated. Sadly there will always be those who take advantage of open postings unless you monitor all posts before putting them up, and thats really not your full time job to monitor the boards. Your doing a great job keep it up.

(let us know when you find out about the angel plaque ::winks::)

Julie

The Bard
01-21-2007, 12:56 AM
yeah, let us know!

*is waiting*

Julie Coffey
01-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Thank you newcarver!!! Now I really cant wait to get my machine in. I wonder if there were any before illustrations of this rendering before it became a carving it would be interesting to see how it made the transition.

Anyone from CW know more about this? And thanks in advance if you do.

Julie