PDA

View Full Version : Hire someone to make pattern?

kuvasz
11-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi Everyone! I guess you would say I'm a customer of a user. He's using my artwork to make trophies for a dog show that's coming up really soon now...Dec 16. Problem is he isn't getting the depth (sorry, don't know exactly what your term is) he wants to make the white dog look like it has a wavy coat.

Rather then spend more time frustrating my guy, can I just hire someone to do the computer part and let him do the machine and finishing part which is where he really excels?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Gail

AskBud
11-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Hi Everyone! I guess you would say I'm a customer of a user. He's using my artwork to make trophies for a dog show that's coming up really soon now...Dec 16. Problem is he isn't getting the depth (sorry, don't know exactly what your term is) he wants to make the white dog look like it has a wavy coat.

Rather then spend more time frustrating my guy, can I just hire someone to do the computer part and let him do the machine and finishing part which is where he really excels?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

GailThere are 206 dog related patterns in the CarveWright Pattern Depot. Perhaps the breed you need is in that set. This link should allow you to browse, however the CW member should purchase and download the pattern.
AskBud
http://store.carvewright.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

kuvasz
11-12-2011, 08:29 PM
There are 206 dog related patterns in the CarveWright Pattern Depot. Perhaps the breed you need is in that set. This link should allow you to browse, however the CW member should purchase and download the pattern.
AskBud
http://store.carvewright.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

Thanks, but we've tried all the easy solutions ;)
I have one of those breeds when it says "available in any breed", it's not in my breed.
I'm also learning that converting a photo of white with texture (like my avatar) to a pattern requires much more artistic ability and computer skills than we first thought.

Other ideas?

Gail

Alan Malmstrom
11-12-2011, 09:41 PM
I could do it for you but I would need a better photo. If you send me a Private Message with the photo then I could figure out how long it would take me and then negotiate a price. Nothing expensive. I work cheep.

Alan

kuvasz
11-12-2011, 11:22 PM
will do, THANKS!

jpaluck
11-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Gail

Sent you a pm