PDA

View Full Version : Light Switch pattern collections

myshop1044
11-05-2011, 06:59 AM
I was looking thru the pattern store "collections section" , I did not see any light switch pattern collections or I did not have the correct search title.
This is for all the patterns makers, can you direct me to your section where I can see the light switch collections or is any body putting together a collections of just light switches?
I have seen the seperate patterns but I'm looking for a collection of maybe 20 or so for the kids rooms, camps, man cave stuff, etc.
I have some one instrested in selling them and want me to create them for him.

Drop me a line or PM or E-mail at Myshop1044@yahoo.com

Perry

eelamb
11-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Perry on my site under shared patterns (household) are about 5 patterns. These are blank, just add your designs to them. Click link below.

Also search raytek, he created many of them

CNC Carver
01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Can you repost link. I'm not able to find the link. Thanks

SteveEJ
01-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Go here:
http://lambswoodworking.com/products/category.php?id_category=22
and look at both page 1 and 2.

Thanks Eddie!

eelamb
01-05-2012, 04:27 PM
If you read this thread (6 page) there are quite a few switch plate covers, by RayTrek and others.
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?14165-Wall-switch-plates/page6&highlight=switch+plates

Or do a search for "switch plate" and you will find more concerning these, even some receptacle covers.

Most are templates, where you add the design you wish to them, making the plate more personal.

eelamb
01-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I took this time to create a couple of new electrical wall plates. One each of the switch, and receptacle, with a carved back plate for either. These are on my site under the shared patterns, in household on page 2 as a zip file for downloading. Here is an image of the three and a couple of examples (quick images, of what you can do with these plates)

capdabney
11-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the help

SharonB
11-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Eddie...the switch with the guns would certainly look great in a Man Cave.

eelamb
11-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Sharon, I have most of my switch plates made from these blanks. I use the ivy pattern from the forum on a few plates. Never carved the guns one I showed it was for demonstration only. So many forget something like this is a blank, where you can add your own designs to it and stay with the theme of your home.

Capdabney, you are welcome.