PDA

View Full Version : Proud Owner

rcdages
10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Hello All

Have not been saying too much on the forum of late, I have been viewing the forum.
At the end of day I fine good reading in the forum.

Yesterday marked a hi point in my carving life. Something Carolyn and I often talked about and now it is a reality.

I have a second CarveWright Machine. I was at LHR yesterday to drop off my machine for repairs. I have a project that I have a dead line on and not to chance the loss of the future carving orders I picked up a new machine. When I get my A back I will have A & C working for me.

When I get my current project finished I'll post it.

chebytrk
10-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Congrats Amigo! Can't wait to see your project!

TerryT
10-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Way to go Robert! It's cool to hear two machines singing together! About 50% of the time I have both machines running.

myshop1044
10-27-2011, 05:28 PM
2 machines, boy now you are going to make some sawdust.
go get them.

Perry

SharonB
10-27-2011, 06:09 PM
Robert....I'm envious. Not only for your purchase of a C-machine but that your close enough to LHR to drop your machine off for repair/maintenance. I'd love to have my machine gone over by the experts....as I've tinkered with the few problems my machine has had myself and I think it's starting to tell me it wants better service. Look forward to seeing your project(s).

Capt Bruce
10-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Congratulations Robert,

You beat me to it on that second machine. Ahhhh, stereo CarveWrights humming away into the night.

I'm envious Sir

lawrence
10-27-2011, 06:52 PM
funny thing how this machine makes me feel like a little kid with a toy sometimes. Not many objects can give me the sense of joy that the carvewright has- though handplanes and my lathe are up there too.

Congrats on getting another CW- I'm sure your better half is pleased to see you so pleased as well.

Lawrence

b.sumner47
10-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the multi-CarveWright owners. Capt Barry

easybuilt
10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Way to go Robert. Two machines are great and a C should do well for you. You are just too close to LHR. lol. Talk to you soon.

skeeterman
10-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Hey Robert, glad to see all is going well. congrats on purchase. Its always nice to have a second machine.
steve

rcdages
10-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Thank you all.

I love this CarveWright family, evey one of us are always pleased for one another to have gotten something such as this new machine or what we might have carved.

I think Lawrence, Carolyn is looking down from Heaven with my Mom & Dad a giving me her special smile that was, her way of saying ok honey.

Sharon, I love living this close to LHR, not only for the repair of the machine but the time to vist in person, it is so up lifting when one is there.

I clould have never ask or gotten a better family then all of you and all of LHR. My deepest thank yous goes out to all of you.

I love the sound of stereo CarveWright.

Thank you all.

chebytrk
10-28-2011, 01:41 PM
WoW! Stereo CW ! Never thought of that. Hey, hook up a sub woofer somewhere and then you can ........."feel the force". :-D

Thank you all.

I love this CarveWright family, evey one of us are always pleased for one another to have gotten something such as this new machine or what we might have carved.

I think Lawrence, Carolyn is looking down from Heaven with my Mom & Dad a giving me her special smile that was, her way of saying ok honey.

Sharon, I love living this close to LHR, not only for the repair of the machine but the time to vist in person, it is so up lifting when one is there.

I clould have never ask or gotten a better family then all of you and all of LHR. My deepest thank yous goes out to all of you.

I love the sound of stereo CarveWright.

Thank you all.

fwharris
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Congrats Robert! Happy carving away!