PDA

View Full Version : Purchases from the Carvewright store

Schramm
10-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Hello all, I have a question about my 2 purchases that I made from the Carvewright store today. I got a confirmation email that my order was being filled, do they send me the items on disc or do they just send me the file via email? I bought the deer head with the acorn log sign and a deer scene but that is all. If someone knows can you let me know how that works?

Thanks, very excited to get these 2.

Rob

fwharris
10-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Rob,

You should get an email with a down load link and activation instructions.

AskBud
10-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Hello all, I have a question about my 2 purchases that I made from the Carvewright store today. I got a confirmation email that my order was being filled, do they send me the items on disc or do they just send me the file via email? I bought the deer head with the acorn log sign and a deer scene but that is all. If someone knows can you let me know how that works?

Thanks, very excited to get these 2.

RobYou will get an email showing the items were processed. It will include the codes that you will enter in to the Manage license patterns screens within designer (in the HELP section). If you went through the "Try" feature, they are in your library. If not, you will need to do the download process prior to doing the license action.

Licensing of software is similar. It's in the same access screens, just a different tab.
AskBud