PDA

View Full Version : Current Internet Issues

lynnfrwd
10-19-2011, 11:34 AM
We are talking to our internet provider about issues we are currently experiencing. Not sure if or how it affecting you guys.

Connie

CarverJerry
10-19-2011, 01:44 PM
It just seems to be a little slow, thats all I see from here, and it's been that way for some time now but thought it was due to all the traffic. There was something posted a little ago about others using up your bandwidth, (over my head stuff) and causing the system to bog down. Hope you get things fixed.

CJ

Icutone2
10-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Also slower at my end.
Lee

mtylerfl
10-19-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm not noticing anything different at the time of this writing. Also was on this morning and things seemed normal.

TerryT
10-19-2011, 02:49 PM
strange things happen when I go to a personal page. A paragraph of strange characters flashes on the screen for half a second.

lynnfrwd
10-19-2011, 02:59 PM
All seems to be back to normal on this end - actually, the pages are loading a lot faster now, so better than normal, I'd say!!!

Thanks IT geeks! Couldn't do it without ya!

SharonB
10-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Connie....I've had trouble with the site loading up for several weeks now. When reading the forum if I switch pages it takes a good 30 second or more to load each page. I'm still having this trouble as I write. Just thought it was on my end and I'd have to live it. But now I hope it is on your end and maybe it can be fixed. As it is very flustrating to twittle my thumbs while the pages load...when I could be reading.

lynnfrwd
10-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Seems to be really good on my end now. Not sure what is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk