PDA

View Full Version : after upgrade to .180 version

dltccf
10-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Anyone else experiencing this? After the upgrade to the latest 1.180 version of designer, whenever I leave designer open and the machine goes into hibernation after it comes back out of hibernation it bluescreens every time. I am running XP SP3 on a HP laptop. I have tried it several times to make sure. If I don't have designer open not problem, but leave it open and walk away to do something else and when I come back I get bluescreened shortly after logging back in.

dave

DLG
10-11-2011, 04:18 PM
I have upgraded to 1.180 on my old IBM Laptop with XP pro SP3 and do not have a problem when coming back from hibernation.

Jeff_Birt
10-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Dave, did your PC happen to install any other updates recently? When I experienced problems with a computer coming out of hibernation it was eventually traced back to the video driver. On one PC it never did work properly (did not matter what programs were running), on another a new video driver helped eliminate 99% of the hangups. This newer laptop I'm using now (with windows 7) has never missed a beat.