PDA

View Full Version : Error 310

Amatti
01-18-2007, 06:45 PM
I just got my new board sensor in and now I'm getting this message, no info that I saw was posted. The machine has worked for 1.5 days and tommorow I will have had it for a week. Yes I'm grumpy. Any thoughts or help with this error messaage.

Machine starts and moves up about an inch, then message says "please check homing sensor" then I hit stop and then says "y/z homing error 310"

Jeff_Birt
01-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Turn the machine on, press '0', for the options menu, then press '7' for the sensor check menu. This first screen will show you the state of the cover sensor and the state of the home sensor. Move the Z-truck up and down so that the home sensor is blocked/cleared of the Z-home flag. You should see the reading on the LCD change from clear/blocked. The small ribbon cable the runs up the Z-truck ( and to the bottom of the connector board on the Z-motor ) runs to this sensor.

Amatti
01-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks Jeff, will give that a try, I appreciate your help !

Amatti
01-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I tried Jeff's trick, but to no avial. Chris Cupp did a great job of healping me perform surgery, but sadly she didnt make it. Thanks again Chris for your wonderful assistance and sense of humor, You put the support in Tech support !

Amatti