PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to CW members

Ike
09-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Just as Connie sticks out from the rest of the LHR employees, I want to give a big thanks to the members that have helped me through out the years! First off is my buddy Al he has been a friend during lets say my dark times in the the forum and has been encouraging and helpful ! Then there is John (japaluck) we have talked on the phone and he has helped me with many patterns. Then Doug (dbfletcher) has been a very valuable assets to me and this forum for all his pattern work.

Next is Ken (kenm810) that has always came through when I needed a pattern! I have enjoyed his humor and help! Of course I need to thank Michael (mtylerfl) who has replaced the patterns I bought from him when my laptop went out. Although we have not seen eye to eye on methods I still respect him and I appreciate all the things he has done for us in the forum. And that has been a bunch! Another good friend I am glad to have met is Floyd (fwharris) I have enjoyed his humorous e-mails and his contributions to the members. His great DC, which I promise when I can afford to I will buy! Maybe Christmas?

Not to leave out Bud (askbud) and Jason ( LittleRedWoodshop), Eddie (eelamb), Terry (TerryT) and the list goes on and on! Sorry if I have left you out so I thank every member in the forum for their contributions!

The biggest thanks goes out to Robert (rcdages) he has been a great friend and I am so glad I have met him by phone and look forward to meeting him in person. I have enjoyed every conversation we had and look forward to more.

This is a great community and I don't think there is another like it in CNC world! I hope there will be another conference and I hope I will be able to attend!

Ike

jaroot
09-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Amen, Ike. Amen.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.052225,-111.963601

jpaluck
09-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Good to see you posting again Ike...hope all is going well with the sign business

Ike
09-28-2011, 06:47 PM
Thanks John! Fair season is over and every fair except the first and last I was up! First was on track to being the same or more, but the last day the weather was terrible! The last fair was just lousy!!! Needless to say that fair is off my schedule! I hope to some Christmas orders.

Again thank you for all your help and to all the others! Jaroot thank you too!

Ike

fwharris
09-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Ike,

Thank you carving and behind the scene buddy!

Digitalwoodshop
09-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Ike,

Your the BEST !!!!!

Great Sign Making Advice from YEARS of making signs... Thanks !!!

Yes, great group here...

AL

eelamb
09-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Ike, I agree with you, this is a great bunch of people here on the forum.

TerryT
09-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks my friend. I hope to meet you someday also. You have a lot of skill and experience to share. I appreciated it.

b.sumner47
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Bud,
Thanks for the many times you've helped. Capt Barry

ktjwilliams
09-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Agreed.... Very good bunch here... Alwayzzz helpful and the folks actually sound glad to do it.. This is the best support network I've ever been part of.. Have a problem ?? just post it and U get all the help U need within in minutes !!!! Folks actually call U on the phone to talk U through things .. One person I do miss is Dan the mad scientist Bergenrud... I understand he was banned from the forum .... Bring Dan back,, he had a lot of good ideas and was alwayzzz willing to try stuff ..

lawrence
09-28-2011, 10:19 PM
+1 about all the nice things being said about the great folks here. You've been such an inspiration and a help.

Lawrence

rcdages
09-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Ike,

I really do not know what to say other then thank you. You and I got to know each other right after Carolyn passed away, in fact it has been 11 months since Carolyn passed.

For me I know you are and I believe you know I am only a phone call away.

You have give me a lot of hope in these pass months when we have talked and I hope I have been able to help you out in some little way.

Thank you,

Robert

LittleRedWoodshop
09-29-2011, 12:01 AM
Thank you, Ike .. I think of all of you as family - we might not always agree on things, but when we do we get it done.

I actually look forward to signing on here to see what's new. It never ceases to amaze me what ya'll come up with ...

Ike
10-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Ike,

I really do not know what to say other then thank you. You and I got to know each other right after Carolyn passed away, in fact it has been 11 months since Carolyn passed.

For me I know you are and I believe you know I am only a phone call away.

You have give me a lot of hope in these pass months when we have talked and I hope I have been able to help you out in some little way.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert sorry for the late reply I am sorry I missed your phone call it was late and I wasn't able to answer. I am at my parent's house and will be back Tuesday afternoon. But I really mean what I said about all the members!

Ike