PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Connie!

Ike
09-23-2011, 04:53 PM
I wanted to take time to express my appreciation for Connie, aka lynnfrwd! She is very dedicated to the forum and to her job. LHR is blessed to have her! I wish I was able to attend the last convention to meet her. (Maybe I will have the money next time and maybe closer!) I envy all the members who were able to meet her and I encourage those who did to speak up!

For me she has been there as an adviser, an outstanding representative for LHR and more important a friend! She goes the extra mile and gives 10 times 110%! I was in desperate need of a pattern on a weekend and of all days the site was down and I was unable to download the pattern. I noticed lynnfrwd was online and without hesitation on her day off she sought out for a fix!

I have called LHR and been blessed to get Connie directly and without fail my issues resolved! I have the pleasure to e-mail and PM to her, just to talk about family, weather to anything on our mind!

Today I read a post of a member trying to contact another about a machine for sell. Apparently the e-mail address was no longer in use and this member has not logged in the forum for some time. So Connie called the member selling the machine for the seeking member and left a message! This is just another example of going the extra mile and giving 10......... no 100 times 110%!

This is just a small example of her daily help at work and at home and even when she was on vacation! I wish I could do more then a huge, "Thank You!" and appreciation to be blessed to car her friend. But I hope it will do?!

Lets get this thread going and tell all of us how Connie has affected and improved your life as she has done for me!

Ike

lynnfrwd
09-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Awwww. IKE! That is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you!!!

I do love my job, the company, the machine and ALL of my friends on the forum. It is more like an extended family that truly cares about each other and I cannot express enough how important you all are to me.

I LOVE seeing the wonderful things you guys are creating and I HATE it just as much when folks are having issues, especially when I don't know how to fix it for them.

Again, thank you. I'm touched.

Connie

Kenm810
09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
I met Connie, "lynnfrwd" a couple of years ago at a woodworkes and tools demo show
in Novi Michigan. She was hard at work in the CarveWright booth talking about the Carver
and it's capabilities to everyone that stop by, armed with plenty of literature and carved samples
on hand, as usual I made a pest of myself asking and answering question with her for an
hour or two. It's still a pleasure to share info with Connie and watch her do her Special Magic on the CW Forum.

dbfletcher
09-23-2011, 05:52 PM
I agree! Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet, she has been tremendously helpful with so many issues on the forum. She has a more difficult job that most of us can imagine. Since so many of us deal with her mostly on this forum, she has definitely found her place in the "extended family" of the cw users. But since she also works there is must be a constant internal struggle for her between sympathizing with some of the troubles that users have experienced and stayng true to the politics and best interests of the company at all times. I do not envy that position in the least, but I can not imagine a better liaison between the users and LHR. LHR and all of us are so very lucky to have her! Please accept a very warm and heartfelt thanks from me as well Connie! You are definitely a one of a kind!

Digitalwoodshop
09-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Yes, we are really LUCKY to have such fantastic Staff at LHR.... It's one big happy family....

AL

fwharris
09-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Ike!
Great post and thanks for starting it!

I got the true pleasure of meeting Connie at the conference finally after lots of talk time on the phone, emails and PMs. A bit taller than I expected ;)!
The CW community (LHR and users) has a dedicated person working her magic for us and we are sure glad we got her!
The little lady works in her sleep I believe!

liquidguitars
09-23-2011, 08:14 PM
+ 100 Way to go!

skeeterman
09-23-2011, 08:41 PM
I met Connie at the conference as well and she is very enthusiastic about carvewright, great person to be around, the whole carvewright staff were very friendly and helpfull as well, i consider them as part of my extended family
steve

rcdages
09-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Great post Ike about Connie.

For me I can not put in to worlds how much Connie has helped me out in the 11 months since Carolyn has been gone. Connie is one stand up lady. Connie is always there to listen or to direct one to the answer to solve a problem or fine an answer to a question.

How wonderful it is to have Connie at LHR for all of us.

To not only Connie, I say to all of LHR and my fellow CW family thank you for all you have helped me with in just the post on the forum or a pm. in answering question.

Thank you Ike for the lead post on the wonderful Connie.

lawrence
09-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Great Idea Ike, thanks for starting this post.

Connie, as the others have already stated: Thanks for all you and the others at LHR do to make this experience a pleasure for both customer and company... your dedication and energy (not to mention patience with more than a few of us) is both laudable and uncommon.

Lawrence

chebytrk
09-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Connie is "kewel-a-mundo". Nice person that I met at the conference. She is everything that everyone says and then some. Had the pleasure of meeting her husband as well.

JerryB using Tapatalk

edzbaker
09-24-2011, 07:40 AM
I have to agree with everyone else. To see her respond to forum requests and questions on Weekends, Evenings, and Holidays is nothing less than Pure Dedication.
Thank You Connie.. You are definately appreciated !

Ed

b.sumner47
09-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Sometime you can't see the forest for the trees. Thanks Connie ! Capt Barry

Capt Bruce
09-24-2011, 05:24 PM
I can't add much to what has been said about Connie except that she combines empathy, cheerfullness, an inventive mind and the nicest sense of customer service and respect. You're a rare young Lady Connie and despite the continuous kidding we give you it is just because we consider you a true friend and a CarveWright Family member. With our depest respect and thanks for all you do

lynnfrwd
09-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Thank you, to you all!

BUT I DEFINITELY CANNOT TAKE CREDIT ALONE!

There are so many more at LHR that would love just an eight hour day. They stay late, arrive early, take work home, work from home or it goes on and on inside their brain outside of the 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri work week. With the recession, LHR, as many other small companies, have had to do more, smarter, with less. He are happy to be working, happy to be surviving, and happy to have such great customers!

jaroot
09-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Just want to add my kudos to what everybody else has said.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.052227,-111.963594

Ike
09-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Wow fellow members I expected this thread to be 4 or pages by now! Connie I know there are others that work hard at LHR, but you stand out the most in my book!

Thank you again!

Ike