PDA

View Full Version : frustrated

cwm
09-23-2011, 04:05 PM
I installed the new board sensor last night, and it's working 154 sensor reading. Picked a new project to try and error e34-0204. So this morning I had poor Phill from tech support on the phone for an hour and I clearred that one. Started the project again there it was clear board sensor. I wiped and blew it off. I decided to leave it alone for an hour while I regained my composure. I just tried again and clear board sensor. Is it just me. :( I gotta get this working this machine working this weekend. Male pride is kicking in lol.

atauer
09-23-2011, 05:52 PM
CWM,

Noticed that you are in Thunder Bay, Ont... Just one question.

How cool is it in your shop? When the machine gets cold, the circuit boards can get a little finicky...

If your shop is cold, try warming it up first before you run the machine.

cwm
09-23-2011, 06:34 PM
CWM,

Noticed that you are in Thunder Bay, Ont... Just one question.

How cool is it in your shop? When the machine gets cold, the circuit boards can get a little finicky...

If your shop is cold, try warming it up first before you run the machine.

My shop is 71 pretty warm for this time of year.

liquidguitars
09-23-2011, 08:21 PM
I know this sounds odd but I would check to make sure your tables are parallel and you have not overtightened the unit squeezing the board sensor to close to the wood. Try to load the wood off center in the unit " tail end directly beneath the rear out feed roller this way you can lift the wood to test the pressure I do this every time I run.

I also check for a sandpaper roll up at the keyboard side this will add to the issue, as a result I cut 1/2 off the paper/ and or rubber belt.

cwm
09-24-2011, 08:39 PM
I know this sounds odd but I would check to make sure your tables are parallel and you have not overtightened the unit squeezing the board sensor to close to the wood. Try to load the wood off center in the unit " tail end directly beneath the rear out feed roller this way you can lift the wood to test the pressure I do this every time I run.

I also check for a sandpaper roll up at the keyboard side this will add to the issue, as a result I cut 1/2 off the paper/ and or rubber belt.

I just loosened the two bolts on the top, and loaded the piece off centre,and I believe the machine has come to life, at least it masured a piece of wood. thank you

cwm
09-24-2011, 09:25 PM
now for the rest of the story it just carved it's 1st pattern. What a relief. :)

fwharris
09-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Chris,

Glad to hear you got one done!!! Hope all of the rest go smoothly for you. Did you get your dust collection set up?

cwm
09-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Chris,

Glad to hear you got one done!!! Hope all of the rest go smoothly for you. Did you get your dust collection set up?

That's a,tomorrow job I want to make sure this just wasn't a fluke today lol