PDA

View Full Version : Moi 3d New flow command

jpaluck
09-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Been playing around with version 3 beta from Moi3d..it has a new comand where you basically project your stuff on a surface..very neat...was making an archetecural type element and then just arrayed it and "flowed" on a surface...I can see some making some very cool mouldings with this..and fast. Have to clean up some surfaces and join them all to get rid of some small spike...was more of a test.

dbfletcher
09-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Very cool. The cad package I have just started coming with a license of MOI. I'm looking forward to start playing with it.

LittleRedWoodshop
09-16-2011, 10:01 PM
That is awesome John ... nicely done.

eelamb
09-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Doug you will like MoI3D, a lot of what I have done was started in Moi3D then sculpted in zbrush. As John said the flow command is great too.
John very nice work on the molding.

jpaluck
09-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Doug yep your gonna love Moi I assume you got Alibre...I know moi started coming with it. It very easy to get the hang of and has one of the least cluttered UI I have seen in a 3d package. If you need any help with it or have questions..drop me a line.

henry1
09-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Doug you will like MoI3D, a lot of what I have done was started in Moi3D then sculpted in zbrush. As John said the flow command is great too.
John very nice work on the molding.
That sofware will not install on computer and I have window 7 and tried the 30 day trail that funny about this

dbfletcher
09-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Doug yep your gonna love Moi I assume you got Alibre...I know moi started coming with it. It very easy to get the hang of and has one of the least cluttered UI I have seen in a 3d package. If you need any help with it or have questions..drop me a line.

Yes... That was one of the factors that convinced me to upgrade from Pro to expert for Alibre.

eelamb
09-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Henry, it will run on win 7, That is what I am using.