PDA

View Full Version : in need again!

woodchip
09-13-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm in need of a plain pattern of an arch. Flat on bottom, arch on top (Half circle).I need to be able to make it 1 FT high by 2 FT wide. My patterns still come out real jagged.
Thanks
Don

AskBud
09-13-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm in need of a plain pattern of an arch. Flat on bottom, arch on top (Half circle).I need to be able to make it 1 FT high by 2 FT wide. My patterns still come out real jagged.
Thanks
Don
Attach your MPC, so we see exactly what you need.
AskBud

woodchip
09-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Sorry, I got rushed and deleted everything. Just got back from a show where I picked up to many orders and my head is spinning. Also my daughter in law is wanting me to post an album here. (I'm new to that also)
Don

bjbethke
09-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks
Don

You can do that in designer, Load a board image 12x24, use the arc tool and draw the arc starting at the bottom of the board the pull the arc to the top and then draw a line on the bottom of the arc to complete a loop. Add a carve region and group the pattern. You then can make your pattern with the group selected.

Hope this helps BJB

woodchip
09-14-2011, 10:21 AM
BJB
Thanks, Thats perfect.
Don