PDA

View Full Version : Just Got My Machine

Doc Joe
01-17-2007, 08:54 PM
I just got my Craftsman CC and have done 5 projects without any problems. I was scared from reading about so many issues from previous users. I am limited by not having all the bits I want but I guess in due time they will be available.

Please keep posting ideas and tips for novice users like myself.

David M.
01-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Glad to here the your having good success, post your carvings in the gallery so we can see what your doing. Always looking for new ideas.

Julie Coffey
01-18-2007, 12:14 AM
That is great news indeed. And yes please post photos so we who are tooless can see your projects.

Tool people love photos <g>

Julie

rgant05
01-18-2007, 01:32 AM
Great news to hear of no problems so far. I had decided that it was possibly a "squeeky wheel" syndrone where there might be 500 machines runing without problems and 5 with major issues (machine or owner) that was captivating the attention of the group. I hope others who have little or no problems will make as much noise as those who HAVE had problems. Both are benificial to the group, but its IS a little un-nerving to those of us still with the money in our hands. Mine didn't come in today as promised, but there is still high hopes for Friday's delivery.

Marzluf
01-18-2007, 06:38 AM
That's awesome Joe.

I should (no guarantee according to sear though) be getting my machine today.

Where in Ohio are you ?? I'm on the East side of Columbus.

That way.... if I need parts. No, I'm just kidding... :lol:

captainkidd
01-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I ordered mine last week from Sears, they said it would come in the 17th but as it got closer and reading some of the replies here I was getting real skeptical about it actually being in yesterday. I called them just before I left work and it was actually in so I picked it up on the way home. I haven't done anything with it other than installing the software and updating the firmware on the card. Hopefully it won't be plagued with any problems but I won't get a chance to mess with it until this weekend.

B.Kidd