PDA

View Full Version : Help with Gators Pattern

c6craig
09-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with this pattern? I have carved this logo of the Florida Gators a few times and it comes out very nice. I just want to add the overlayed text like in the picture, but nothing I do seems to make it look right.

I just want to make my pattern like the one in the middle of the picture, just the gator head with the word Gators.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,
Craig

PS - Anyone that want the Gators head is welcome to it.

47144 47145

floridacarver
09-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Do you have photoshop or a simular program. If so you can change the color (black or white) depends on if you want to gators text to cut in the board or out of the board. Not sure this will work but its worth a try.

eelamb
09-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Craig, do you know what the name of the font is?

chkorte
09-07-2011, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=c6craig;161056]Hi All,

Can anyone help me with this pattern? I have carved this logo of the Florida Gators a few times and it comes out very nice. I just want to add the overlayed text like in the picture, but nothing I do seems to make it look right.

I just want to make my pattern like the one in the middle of the picture, just the gator head with the word Gators.

Thanks,
Craig

I will be happy to give it a go but it's gonna take me a day or so.

bjbethke
09-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Hi All,

Thanks,
Craig

PS - Anyone that want the Gators head is welcome to it.

47144 47145

Is this what you were looking for?

Alan Malmstrom
09-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Here is just the word gators. Perhaps you can just add this on your board in Carvewright designer software with the gator you have already had good results with.

Alan

c6craig
09-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Awesome! thanks everyone! I have been away for a day but I should be able to give this a test carve over the weekend.

BJB - I'm pretty sure that is going to work great for what I need, thanks!

Alan - Thanks, That's a good font, I am sure it will find it's way into other projects. Now that football season is starting up I am sure I will be tasked with more of these!

Again, thanks everyone, couldn't do this stuff without you guys!

Craig