PDA

View Full Version : Unknown error (24) occurred while compiling this project. Contact LHR

rockflier
09-05-2011, 03:39 PM
I am getting this error while trying to compile a project. This is a base for a flag display and medal case I am building for a friend. Any ideas?

gregsolano
09-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I tried to compile and upload to my flash card but I do not have conforming vectors and centerline. Maybe someone else will try. When I remove the text I get the same error as you.

rockflier
09-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks for looking Greg. It appears that the problem is with the surface selection. I am trying to put a vertical ridge across the entire piece, to make it more appealing.

AskBud
09-05-2011, 04:21 PM
I am getting this error while trying to compile a project. This is a base for a flag display and medal case I am building for a friend. Any ideas?The problem appears to be with the two rectangles.

If I change the depth of the inner rectangle to .600, the error goes away.

I think there is another potential problem that must be considered.
The outer rectangle has a dome and you have raised carvings as well. This is all fine, as long as you are using a board or sled larger than your project. Otherwise, you need to include rails into the length of your design or the top rollers will drop and abort your project. With a sled, added rail stock, or larger actual board, you would just "Center" in the machine at the prompt.
AskBud

rockflier
09-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks, Bud. I am using a board 7" longer than the project for just that purpose as I almost always do. As for the inner rectangle, I need it to be .75" deep in order for the medal display case to fit entirely down into the base to prevent tipping. I will play with it a bit and see what I can come up with. Thanks again for the help.